Be Aware of the Negative
The top ten reasons for business failure
- Going into business for the wrong reason
- A weak or non-existent business plan
- Lack of startup capital
- Poor money management
- Uncontrolled growth
- Poor management skills
- Ineffective internet presence
- Inadequate marketing
- Lack of focus
- Poor location (physical or online)
Plan the Positive
Build a business doing what you love!
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.” -Michelangelo, Artist
Three Keys to a Successful Startup
- Choose a business niche you love (or can fall in love with).
- Set your sights on the stars – Make it a challenge to reach your goals.
- Plan to succeed. Develop a strategy to overcome the obstacles that trip up most business owners. (Have a per-planned solution for each of the ten reasons for business failure.
We are prejudice of course, but would like to recommend a consulting business focused on helping business owners succeed with growth today and an above average price for an exit strategy when it is time to sell.
Call Today for a FREE Consultation